My Process for Preparing Estate Plans
In order to to create your unique Estate Plan, I follow this process:
(1) We start with a phone conversation so I may begin to understand your current situation and goals.
(2) We will meet to design your estate plan where we will continue our first conversation. In this meeting we will identify your priorities and concerns plus discuss your current financial situation. I need to understand all of this to incorporate your priorities and goals into the design of the plan.
(3) When you are ready to move forward, we will sign a Client Services Agreement and you will pay your retainer fee.
(5) I will draft your estate plan.
(6) We will meet to review your strategies and make sure you are happy with and understand the plan (this step can be combined with the next step if you are pressed for time).
(7) We shall have another meeting to sign your documents, discuss integrating your finances into the plan, and your balance is paid.
I am flexible and so are my meeting times.
You are a busy person and I get that. If you need a meeting time outside of my available appointment times or if you need to meet somewhere other than my office, please let me know. I am sure we can probably work something out.
My office is located in Newport Beach on the corner of MacArthur Blvd. and Jamboree Rd. at 4000 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 600 - East Tower, Newport Beach, CA. Actually, there is an entrance to the office center from both streets. My office is in the East Tower which is the building closest to Jamboree and situated on the right side when you are facing the entrance. Suite 600 is on the 6th Floor.