My estate planning practice is devoted to protecting individuals and families by creating and implementing customized estate plans. Effective estate planning is critical to your financial and emotional well-being and that of your loved ones. Personalized estate plans will protect you and yours in the times when you cannot be there for them. Knowing that you have prepared for such times will provide you with peace of mind and provide your loved ones with security.
In addition to creating and administering estate plans, I take cases in the probate arena. I assist families in probating estates. If your loved one left only a will or did not have any planning, I can help you. I also assist with setting up guardianships for minors and conservatorships for individuals with special needs or for those who can no longer manage their own affairs.
Above all, it is my goal is to provide clients with outstanding service. To accomplish that, I seek to:
- Take the time necessary to understand my clients' circumstances, needs, goals and concerns;
- Be well-informed of new developments in the law and how those developments affect my clients;
- Utilize the most suitable, efficient, and cost-effective strategies to accomplish my client's objectives;
- Provide clients the peace of mind that they have hired an excellent, attentive, and caring attorney to help them;
- Foster long-term relationships with my clients by earning their confidence and trust; and
- Make a positive difference in my client's lives and the lives of their loved ones.
I use plain English when drafting documents, so you understand what your estate plan says, and you will know what you need to do in order ensure that your plan works the way you intend. As I aspire to foster long-term relationships with my clients, you will find that I am very accessible. I answer my own email and return your calls promptly. To consistently provide outstanding legal services to you, I will draft your documents myself and I will not the pass legal work on to a paralegal. I take pride in offering you personalized service that is nearly impossible to find with a larger law firm.
To stay informed of the latest trends and developments in Estate Planning, I am an active member of WealthCounsel, a national community of top estate planning professionals committed to the highest standard of practice excellence. This collaborative organization, along with attending seminars taught by nationally recognized thought leaders, keeps me on the leading edge of the newest estate planning ideas and approaches.
I treat my clients like family, protecting their interests as if they were my own, and making sound recommendations to help them accomplish their planning goals. I am grateful for the opportunity to be involved in the process.